- Dan Dan Sauce 2~3 tablespoons depending on how spicy you like it
- Pinch of salt
- Diced tomatoes
- Baby bok choy
- Dried shrimp
- Zi Cai (dried laver) or nori seaweed
- Green onion
- In a large bowl, add Dan Dan Sauce, a pinch of salt, as well as all or as many of the optional ingredients you’d like as listed above except baby bok choy.
- Add hot soup stock to bowl. Stir slightly so Dan Dan Sauce is well incorporated into the stock
- Cook noodles in salted boiling water
- Right before noodles are ready, blanch baby bok choy in noodle cooking water
- Remove noodles and bok choy from boiling water and add them to the bowl of Dan Dan seasoned soup stock. Enjoy!